martedì 14 gennaio 2014

UNORDINARY SET UP: DISASSEMBLED

MY SEFL PUBLIGHING BOOK  ONE COPY WITH MY HOMEMADE PUBLISHING insolitibuk
with COVER BAG project riciclati.it with recycle materials

https://www.behance.net/annalisacasini




As you started this project to travel with google maps ?

The first trip was in New York but I did not have the money for the plane, so I decided to explore Google Maps with street view from my desk through the computer , and it was exciting at this point I wanted to make a trip memorable photos as true that evoke emotions, with the spirit of curious tourists I made an extreme freedom in experimenting with new levels and styles of composition , and challenges of movement and visual vertigo, and I create a blog with the name MY JOURNEY WITH GOOGLE MAPS, after I decide to continue with other journey around world, so I decide to publishing only one copy with my homemade publishing 'Insolitibuk' this book with title UNORDINARY SET UP: DISASSEMBLED


Why the title UNORDINARY SET UP: DISASSEMBLED ?

Unordinary set-up to indicate that the reality photographed by Google Maps
is a still image of an altered reality of life on earth because it is a snapshot
of the moment, Disassembled is the word that best represents my collages
as I have reinvented a new style of visual composition dizziness ,
movements of static images, such as trivial intersections in surreal places






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Archivio blog